Spring Island Lake Tri
Saturday, May 23rd
- Sprint distance- 0.5 mile swim 12.4 mile bike 3.1 mile run
- Olympic distance- 0.9 mile swim 24.8 mile bike 6.2 mile run
Island Lake Recreation Area, 6301 Kensington Rd. Brighton MI 48116 (Kent Lake Beach)
- Before Feb. 28th USAT Sprint and Olympic member- $61 NON Member $73 2-3 Person Relay $130
- Before May 9th USAT Sprint and Olympic member- $66 NON Member $78 2-3 Person Relay $140
- Before May 23rd USAT Sprint and Olympic member- $71 NON Member $83 2-3 Person Relay $150
- All Participants will receive a heavy finisher medal and event tee
Packet Pick up Times/Late Registration/Policy
- Pre packet Pick up – Friday May 22nd from 3pm-7pm at Island Lake Recreation Area, 6301 Kensington Rd. Brighton MI 48116 (Kent Lake Beach)
- Race Day Saturday May 23rd from 6am-8:15am at Island Lake Recreation Area, 6301 Kensington Rd. Brighton MI 48116 (Kent Lake Beach)
- USAT rules state YOU may only pick up YOUR packet. It is not allowed to pick up for family, friends, co workers, neighbors ect.
- Late registration- cash or check only please
- Athlete Guide
Refund /Transfer Policy
- Refunds Policy – We have a strict NO REFUND POLICY. If you are not competing, tees will be allowed for pick up at dates and times above. Tees or medals will NOT be mailed upon the conclusion of the event.
- Transfer Policy – your race entry can be transferred 1 week prior to the event. Transfer fee is $20 that can be paid on your new race date. You may only transfer among a 2014 Island Lake Triathlon event.
- Switching Distance Policy - You may switch your distance up to 24 hours prior to the event. There is no fee for this.
- Cancellations - In accordance with Element Events Inc., park officials, city officials and local law enforcement has the authority to cancel any of the events for emergency purposes such as, but not limited to, inclement weather. If such emergency conditions force cancellation, refunds cannot be provided since funds will have been spent in preparation for Race Day. T-shirts will be distributed.
For park passport information please click the following DNR
Share this Post