Fall Island Lake Tri
Sunday, September 7th
- Sprint distance- 0.5 mile swim 12.4 mile bike 3.1 mile run
- Olympic distance- 0.9 mile swim 24.8 mile bike 6.2 mile run
Island Lake Recreation Area, 6301 Kensington Rd. Brighton MI 48116 (Kent Lake Beach) Current water temperature as of 7/16 is 73 degrees.
- Before March 31st USAT Sprint and Olympic member- $61 NON Member $73 2-3 Person Relay $130
- Before August 24th USAT Sprint and Olympic member- $66 NON Member $78 2-3 Person Relay $140
- Before September 7th USAT Sprint and Olympic member- $71 NON Member $83 2-3 Person Relay $150
- All Participants will receive a heavy finisher medal and event tee
Packet Pick up Times/Late Registration/Policy
- Pre packet Pick up – Saturday Sepember 6th from 3pm-6pm at Island Lake Recreation Area, 6301 Kensington Rd. Brighton MI 48116 (Kent Lake Beach)
- Race Day Sunday Sepember 7th from 8am-10:15am at Island Lake Recreation Area, 6301 Kensington Rd. Brighton MI 48116 (Kent Lake Beach)
- USAT rules state YOU may only pick up YOUR packet. It is not allowed to pick up for family, friends, co workers, neighbors ect.
- Late registration- cash or check only please
- Athlete Guide
Refund /Transfer Policy
- Refunds Policy – We have a strict NO REFUND POLICY. If you are not competing, tees will be allowed for pick up at dates and times above. Tees or medals will NOT be mailed upon the conclusion of the event.
- Transfer Policy – Your race entry can be transferred 1 week prior to the event. Transfer fee is $20 that can be paid on your new race date. You may only transfer among a 2014 Island Lake Triathlon event.
- Switching Distance Policy – You may switch your distance up to 24 hours prior to the event. There is no fee for this.
- Cancellations - In accordance with Element Events Inc., park officials, city officials and local law enforcement has the authority to cancel any of the events for emergency purposes such as, but not limited to, inclement weather. If such emergency conditions force cancellation, refunds cannot be provided since funds will have been spent in preparation for Race Day. T-shirts will be distributed.
For park passport information please click the following DNR
Share this Post